A historical property located 14 km South of Saint Emilion, first built in 1782. It is surrounded by 40 acres of vineyards which sit on exceptional clay and limestone soils. Winemaker Pierre Lurton, born and raised in a neighbouring château, bought the property piece by piece, starting in 1991, and has been producing widely-acclaimed and sensibly-priced reds and whites since then.
There are vines young and old (even some planted in the 1920s!) of various grape kinds. Merlot, malbec, cabernet franc and cabernet sauvignon make up the red blend while the white mixes sauvignon blanc, sémillion and a touch of the very aromatic Muscadelle.